So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90.12

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Blogging Break?

I'm thinking of taking a little break from blogging, even though I haven't been overly prolific lately.  I have a number of posts in the draft stage right now and I may get around to posting them fairly soon.  I'm feeling a little stressed.  There is lots of planning to be done for the new school year (including getting my paperwork done!), Vacation Bible School this week (our second VBS this summer), going to Bible camp for a week this month, and then there is also the regular household duties, activities/outings, and preparing to teach Sunday School each week.  When do I get to take MY holidays?? ;)

I'm also trying to set up a workbox system for my kids this year.  It's something I just recently found out about but I'm eager to try it!  The system was initially developed by a woman looking for ways to help her autistic son. You can read more on her site here if you're interested in learning more about it.  I will be modifying Sue Patrick's system quite a bit to meet our needs and our lack of space, but my system will be based on hers.  I'll post some photos when I get everything organised.

So if I'm not around too much, don't worry, I will be back!  I have updated my profile (About Me) a little if you'd like to take a look.  What do you think of my kids' new nicknames? :)

Thanks for visiting!  I'm linking this post to the Hip Homeschool Hop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm....well since I'm really enjoying your blogs, personally I think you should continue :) Maybe it could be your stress release!

Signed, the mysterious unnamed....