So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90.12

Monday 14 March 2011

Another day, another card

Today's card....



A successfully constructed masculine card (I think).  Believe it or not, most of my supplies came from the dollar store for this one.  The black cardstock is from an art and hobby supply shop (I got it REALLY cheap), and the checkered paper and striped tag are from one of those kits you can get at the dollar store sometimes.  The long sticker on the left is from a package of dimensional vintage-style stickers from... you guessed it... the dollar store.  The postage stamp and postmark stickers are really old Rebecca Sower stickers I got for 75 cents at a store that was getting rid of all its crafting supplies - that was at least 5-8 years ago, I think!  I love these stickers - I will be sad when they are all gone from my stash.  The circle in the middle with the sentiment was cut out of cream cardstock with my 2 inch circle punch and inked around the edges with black ink.  I hand wrote the sentiment (because I was too lazy to pull out my stamping stuff!) with a black gel pen.  Did I mention I love the dollar store?  It's a good thing the nearest one is 40 minutes away or I'd be going every day to check out the craft stuff  ;)  

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: