So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90.12

Sunday 13 March 2011

A few photos...

These are a group of cards I made with images from Beccy's Place.  The digi stamp is called Ballerina Bear.  I think they would be really cute as a little girl's birthday cards.  Why is it so easy to make girly things and so hard to make masculine stuff?  My cards for guys never come out looking quite right.  These images are all coloured with Laurentian Metallic and Berol Canadiana pencil crayons.










The next two photos use elements from Fred, She Said http://fred-she-said.blogspot.com.  The card is lavender and the flowery things have purple accents.  This is from a decoupage sheet, cut out and layered with foam tape.  I can't for the life of me remember what it's called!    






I'm still learning as I go and I like to try new things.  I am very frugal and like to figure out ways to "get the look for less".  Please feel free to leave constructive comments or suggestions!

2 comments:

Beccy said...

Your cards are just wonderful Jacqueline. You have done a fabulous job colouring those little ballerina bears, and I love that you have done a few of them to add to your stash! The "flowered" birthday card is also lovely... looks a little like a mandala to me.
Cheers,
Beccy

Jacqueline said...

Thanks so much, Beccy! I really appreciate your kind comments.