So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. Psalm 90.12

Friday 25 March 2011

While the kids are away, Mama gets to play!

No cards to show this morning - I did make a couple yesterday but haven't taken photos of them yet.  I did something yesterday that I haven't done in a long time - I got out my Cricut!  (For those of you who don't know what that is - it's a cutting machine)  This is a major undertaking because it lives in the box most of the time.  So when I do get it out, I spend a few hours cutting things out so I have a supply to pick from until the next time I can use it.  This was an ideal time with the kids away as I have to take over the kitchen table and spread my stuff out all over.
















I also got to try cutting some fairly complicated designs that I hadn't tried before (because I can't concentrate with a lot of activity and noise going on!)






These aren't "finished" yet, but I really liked the way they turned out.  The one above is called "Round & Round" and the one to the left is "3 Little Kittens", the famous ones who lost their mittens of course!





Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: